SB 9.10: The Pastimes of the Supreme Lord, Rāmacandra
- The Supreme Lord expands into many incarnation.
- Rāmacandras father exiles Him to the forest.
- Why the Lords punishment through nature is necessary.
- Lord Rāmacandra proves his omnipotence.
- Transcendental versus material strenght and power.
- The end of the demon Ravana.
- The path of saintly feminine behavior.
- Lord Rāmacandra triumohant return to Ayodya.
- A futile hope: The kingdom of God without God.
- Krishna is available in the form of His name.
SB 9.11: Lord Rāmacandra Rules the World
- Serving the Supreme Lord to gain material profit.
- Emotions in the spiritual world.
- Why the Lord performs uncommon pastimes.
- Executing the order of the Supreme Personality.
- The opulences of the city of Ayodya during the lords reign.