SB 9.15: Paraśurāma, the Lord’s Warrior Incarnation
- Ṛcīka Muni pays unusual dowry.
- Irreligious governments swallow the citizens.
- Why cow protection is stressed.
- Paraśurāma annihilates Kārtavīryārjunas military forces.
- Kārtavīryārjuna killed by LordParaśurāma.
- Forgiveness is the brahmanas special quality.
SB 9.16: Lord Paraśurāma Destroys the World’s Ruling Class
- The cruel slaying of Jamadagni
- The Supreme Lords mission
- Viśvāmitra history: Status does not depend on birth
- Mass degradation in the current age
Lessons to be learned:
- Unfortunately the monarchies have been abolished.
- Governments should be guided by brahmanas.
- In Kali-yuga the ruling class (rajanya) will be no better than plunderers.
- Prajas must take to the Krsna consciousness movement.
- People should not touch the life of the cows.
- A human being should be trained to perform yajna.
- The secret of success in life -yajna.
- Brahmanas are worshipable because of quality of forgiveness.
- Different personalities become beautiful by possessing different qualities.
- From the very day or moment he fully surrenders to Sri Krsna, even the most sinful person is freed.
- Because an ordinary person cannot immediately surrender to God they are advised to go from one holy place to another to find saintly persons and thus gradually be released from sinful reactions.
- Whoever one may be, one must act very cautiously and sagaciously. Otherwise one must suffer the results of sinful activities.
- To kill all the sinful men is one among the tasks of the incarnation of Godhead.
- Work done as a sacrifice for Visnu has to be performed.
- The performance of sankirtana-yajna is a special concession for human society to save people from being affected by known or unknown sinful activities.