- Kesi assumes form of a terrible horse Enters Vrindavana.
- A Raging wild horse Great mane flying and hooves digging up the earth, tail wheeling in the sky like a big cloud Whinny and terrifying the whole world challenges Krishna to a fight.
- Krishna exhibits anger and dexterously moves around Kesi.
- Throws him a 100 yards away just as Garuda throws a snake.
- Kesi rushes towards Krishna.
- Tries to trample Him with strong legs, forceful and as hard as stone.
- Krishna catches his legs – baffling.
- Kesi regains consciousness and rushes toward Krishna again, this time with mouth open Krishna pushes his left hand into Kesi’s mouth.
- Krishna’s hand feels like hot iron rod in mouth of Kesi.
- Kesi’s teeth falls out. Krishna’s hand inflates and begins to choke Kesi’s throat. Kesi begins to suffocate. Perspiring Kesi throws his legs hither and thither.
- Eyeballs bulge in their sockets. Passes stool and urine simultaneously his vital life force expires.
- Demons mouth becomes loose and Krishna extracts His hand without difficulty. Krishna does not feel any surprise. Amazement of demigods.
- Vyomasura enter Vrindavana.
- Magical son of Maya steals “lamb” actors mountain caves stone locks.
- Krishna battles Vyoma.
- Vyoma expands like Hill.
- Krishna dashes him to ground.
Lessons to be learned:
- Let us approach the Supreme Personality of Godhead for shelter.
- By the power of spiritual energy, He is eternally aloof from the flow of the qualities of illusion.
- We should bring happiness to others!
- Children should play their games happily without fear of danger.
- Lord is without display of pride for his accomplishments.
Esoteric meaning of lila:
Kesi represents the vanity of thinking “I am a great devotee and guru.”
Also the false ego arising from attachment from wealth and material accomplishments.